Amenities & Services
Safety Deposit Box (Front Desk)
Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (6 am - 12 pm)
20% Off 2+ Nights
Book By: 03/31/2018
Travel By: 03/31/2018
Charleston, South Carolina is a vacation destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a beautiful city, or a family looking for the next vacation destination, you’ll fall in love with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, gorgeous beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the best nightlife and restaurants in the country will keep you entertained at night. |break|Located in heart of downtown Charleston on the corner of Church and Market Streets, the Church Street Inn features luxurious one and two bedroom downtown Charleston vacation rentals. These two-story townhomes have a fully equipped kitchen and living area downstairs and comfortable bedrooms with city views upstairs. Onsite amenities include valet parking, concierge services, and a relaxing courtyard. Nothing can beat the location here - everything that Charleston has to offer is just minutes away.
Resort PoliciesSpecial requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. VacationCondos.com and Church Street Inn will try our best to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are required at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: Service Animals Only with Documentation
- Parking Policy: Self-Parking is $20 per Day, Valet Parking is $20 per Day
- Parking is available nearby for vehicles up to 6 feet, 5 inches tall for a daily surcharge. Unfortunately, vehicles above this clearance cannot be accommodated and must find their own parking.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.